Yesterday I shared my mornin’ routine so today, yep you guessed it ha! I’m sharing my night time routine. Still being super intentional about what + how I end the day. Most important I’m trying to be intentional about how my thoughts are as I fall asleep so hopefully in the morning when I wake up, my thoughts are like they were when I went to sleep if that makes sense.
Now I am human + life does happen so this doesn’t happen every single night but more often than not it does. So here we go!
- I usually try to start to unwind around 9:30/10 by stop scrolling on IG or social media in general. Sometime’s thats taking a shower if I didn’t already.
- I take my vitamins + medicine
- I change into my PJs + check my to do list + cross off anything that was completed or move tasks that weren’t to the next day.
- Then I put away all my work stuff for SSB + straighten up my space. I find I’m able to relax more when my surrounds are neat.
- I brush my teeth, do my skin care routine etc
- Then I go downstairs + make my hot water with lemon, check in with my grandma to see if she needs anything
- Then I do everything for her I can that will help her in the morning like fill the Kuerig, etc.
- I say goodnight to her, take my hot water with lemon + head upstairs
- Next is I grab my heating pad for my back because I’m old, turn it on, hop in bed
- I have been reading + drinking my hot water with lemon + its super relaxing + puts good, inspiring thoughts in my head
- Once my water is done + my eyes are feeling heavy it’s lights out + sleep sweet Jenny!
So tell me. What is your night time routine like?! Tell me in the comments below! I’d love to know! Oh + while I have you here lol don’t forget to subscribe to the blog via your email so you never miss a post! And then! Come say Hi! on Pinterest + Instagram: @jennniferlynn11! I’d love to hear from you + connect!
Thank you so much for being here + reading ✨ My Night Time Routine ✨ !! It means so much to me! 🤍✨
Always Sparkle and Shine Bright…