I’ve shared that my word of the year is INTENTIONAL again because last year I wasn’t very good at it if I’m being honest. This year I’m being intentional about being intentional lol. With that being said, today I’m sharing my morning routine + how I’m intentional about starting my day + spending my time on doing so.
Now I am human + life does happen so this doesn’t happen every single morning but more often than not it does. So here we go!
- Wake up. It’s either naturally or with an alarm, just depending on the day + how many appointments I have to go to. If its the alarm I say a lot of not nice words as I turn it off ha!
- Once I’m up + get my heating pad + lay on that for the amount of time that its on. I’m old + it helps my back not hurt throughout the day.
- Then I drink some water + take my morning medicine + lay on my back, get cozy cozy cozy + talk God’s ear off! In the morning is when I try to pray the most because I found when I do it at night it gets my brain going. I pray to Him about EVERYTHING. I thank Him for EVERYTHING.
- After I finish praying I then grab my currently devotional, Live in Grace, Walk in Love: A 365-Day Journey by Bob Goff + read the day’s devotional. There is always a question to end it. I should spend more time in thinking + answering the question but I don’t. By this time I need to actually get out of bed + get the day started
- Depending on the day I either have to get up + go somewhere, a doctor appointment, run errands, somewhere my Gma wants to go etc. Other days I have to get up + put my Gma on her actives via zoom.
- I try to not be on my phone, specifically social media for at least an hour after I wake up. At this time I’ll do my workout, make breakfast, clean up, brush my teeth etc.
- I always make my bed every day, sometimes as soon as I wake up, other times after lunch. But it really helps to feel put together + that I accomplished at least something.
- I’ll get dressed + either work on SSB, run errands or go to another appointment or stay home. Like I said it all depends the day.
- Once this point in the day hits, it’s always different. But doing these things at the beginning of the day really helps me to feel in control, that accomplished something + sets me up for a good day!
So tell me. What is your morning routine?! Tell me in the comments below! I’d love to know! Oh + while I have you here lol don’t forget to subscribe to the blog via your email so you never miss a post! And then! Come say Hi! on Pinterest + Instagram: @jennniferlynn11! I’d love to hear from you + connect!
Thank you so much for being here + reading ✨ My Morning Routine ✨my !! It means so much to me! 🤍✨
Always Sparkle and Shine Bright…