So we all have that one friend or family member who has everything + is super hard to shop for. What do you get the person who literally has it all?! I thought long + hard about what is something that you can give that isn’t something that anyone can get. Does that make sense? What is something that only you can give? So here are the gifs I came up with.
#1. An Experience– Sometimes an experience is better an a physical gift. Between the actual experience it self, the memories made + any photos taken, it’ll live forever. Where with physical things thats not always the case. What do I mean when I say experience? I mean anything that the person can either do themselves or with you. Personally I think if you do it with the person it will be more fun + deff more special + meaningful!
Some examples I came up with:
- A trip somewhere
- A day at the spa
- Explore a part of your city that you’ve never been before
- Treat them to that restaurant they’ve always wanted to go to
- Tickets to a show/concert
- A whole day or weekend of golf
- Something that you can do together:
- An escape room
- Axe Throwing
- Board + Brush-where you each make a piece of wall art
- Pottery/Ceramics Place
#2: Homemade Items– There are so many options for this one ha! I love this because this is the gift that you can give that literally no one can else can. My favorite hand made gifts that I’ve done are :
- Coupon books for acts of Service at a later date. Love these because you can really personalize it to the person you are giving it to
- Scrap books- from past trips you’ve taken together
- Home items you made yourself [candle, wall art etc]
So tell me. What are some gifts you like to give the one who has everything? Leave them in the comments below! Oh + while I have you here lol don’t forget to subscribe to the blog via your email so you never miss a post! And then! Come say hi on Pinterest + Instagram: @jennniferlynn11! I’d love to hear from you + connect!
Thank you so much for being here + reading Gift Guide 2021: For the One Who Has Everything! It means so much to me! 🤍✨
Always Sparkle and Shine Bright…